The Health Performance Coach may change this policy from time to time and subsequently update this page. It is your responsibility to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are still happy with our policy.
What We Collect
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site https://www.thehealthperformancecoach.com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service and when you report a problem with our site. We may collect the following information: Name, Surname and contact information including email, address and phone number, financial information and personal description. Furthermore we may collect information regarding your location, your objectives, your preferences, user feedback or other product or service related information.
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better service in the following way:
· We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new activities, products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. Unless you don’t want to of course.
· We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
· We may contact you with specific information or requests, either by e-mail, phone or physical mail.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
· Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
· Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
Our suppliers and sub-contractors have to follow our express instructions in respect of the use of your personal information and they must comply with appropriate security measures to protect your personal information. Others to whom your personal information is transferred are merely regulated by their local data protection laws. We may transfer your personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area (the EEA, i.e. the 28 European Union Member States, as well as Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein), which do not always provide the same level of data protection as Ireland, for the purposes of providing you with our products and services. If we make such a transfer, we will put a contract in place with our service providers including security obligations on them to ensure that your personal information is protected in accordance with Irish standards.
Link to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we are not and cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We may also receive information about you if you use any of the other websites or social media we operate or other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical and advertising networks) and may receive information about you from them.
Sensitive Personal Data
We may occasionally ask you to provide sensitive personal data. This information will be in relation to your physical health and it will help us to allocate better deals for you. By proceeding with obtaining a quote, we will take that as your explicit consent to such information being processed by ourselves and the relevant third party product providers.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we work with professional third parties to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type using a cookie filter. Cookies help us to improve our website and deliver a better and more personalised service to you. They enable us to personalise your experience on our website, speed up your searches and help us select services or materials for inclusion on the website which may be of interest to you. It also allows us to monitor general traffic patterns and usage of our website to help us to improve our website design and layout. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our website. The information collected by us via cookies is completely anonymous.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
· Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
· Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, click and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen (unless you don’t want to of course).
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How we use your data
We (or third parties with whom we share your information) may use your personal information in the following ways:
· To provide you with the information, products or services that you request from us; and/or
· To transfer your personal data to third parties (our associated companies) to entitle them to obtain a quote for you.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so; and/or
· To contact you by letter, telephone or e-mail to inform you about other products and services whicih may be of intereet to you’ and/or
· To notify you of our news, changes to the website, special events or other services we think may interest you;
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
· To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
· As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
· To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
· To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we may receive from other sources:
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
How we store your personal data
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information which you have provided via this website, to prevent unauthorised access. We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal details remain secure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect you personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of you data transmitted to our site any transmission is at your own risk.
Access to information
You have the right to access information about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of €20 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.